Coronavirus Update - We are reopening!
May 18, 2020
We are pleased to announce our reopening for dine-in service, effective May 19, 2020.
Our new hours are:
Tuesday - Saturday, from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Sundays and Mondays we are closed.
Curbside Service Still Available!
Take-out still available from 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm only
If you would like curbside service you can pay over the phone with a credit card and pick up your food at the side door of the restaurant. When you arrive just call and we will bring it out.
Please call 207-760-7520 to place an order.
Your Safety and Health
As your health comes first, we are doing everything possible to maintain and clean and safe environment for you and your family.
For your safety and the safety of others:
- Please continue to follow CDC guidelines regarding social distancing
- We are asking all patrons to wear a face mask when arriving. Once you are seated you may remove it.
- Please remain home if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- All tables are placed at least six feet apart
- All high touch areas, including tables, chairs, bathrooms, and doorknobs, are cleaned and sterilized between each and every customer.
We look forward to serving you and thank you for all your wonderful support during this time!
Jay and Kelly Edgecomb